I only released the first beta yesterday, and a bugfix release earlier this morning, and now we have a new feature release (but a small new feature, but a very useful one).
- CORE: Add a new “constrain to height” parameter to the rendering engine – allows for screenshots of a certain height.
- GUI: Expose the width and height properties in a new tab. Note: unless constrain to height is checked, the height property is only used by the engine to render and layout the webpage.
- GUI: Expose the constrain parameter
- CLI: Expose the height parameter
- CLI: Expose the constrain parameter
- GUI: Fix memory leak that happened when opening the About dialog.