- Download the zip from here.
- Open up Google Chrome. If you don’t use it, you should. It’s free!
- Click on the wrench (or if you have an updated Chrome version, the 3 lines) on the top right hand corner, and goto Settings
- Switch to the Extensions tab.
- Unzip the zip you downloaded earlier
- Drag mdjonline.user.js to the extensions window
- Reload any article on mdjonline.com, and it should be popup free!
This doesn’t hack their servers or anything.. they use 2 divs, one that makes it grey, and one with the popup content. This just automates removing those divs.
You can use this script to remove from any website that uses Press+. Just edit the script before installing it to have the URL of the website. If you know a website that uses it, leave it in the comments, and I’ll update the script to include that site. Until Press+ comes up with a better solution to their problem, I’ll keep exploiting and updating this workaround.