Works on Marietta Daily Journal and Star News Online. Other sites will be added later.
- Download the zip from here
- Open up Google Chrome. If you don’t use it, you should. It’s free!
- Click on the settings button (3 lines button on the top right hand corner)
- Open the Tools menu, and choose Extensions from that menu
- Unzip the zip you downloaded earlier
- Drag mdjonline.user.js to the extensions window
- Reload any article on mdjonline.com (or another supported site), and it should be popup free!